Strowan Club is St Andrew’s College’s program to honour and thank our Old Collegians, parents and friends who have gifted $10,000 or more to the College. Anyone who pledges to gift $10,000 or more within a five year period is welcomed to Strowan Club.
The Strowan Club was founded in 2007 as a way of recognising and honouring Old Collegians, parents and friends who have gifted $10,000 or more to the College. Members of the Strowan Club are invited to share in the life of St Andrew’s College, meet with other supporters and each year the Board of Governors and Rector host members of the Strowan Club for a special annual gathering to celebrate highlights and news of the year.
Current benefits include:
- Recognition on the Strowan Club Honours Board displayed in the hallway of Strowan House.
- Recognition in St Andrew's College publications, including Regulus.
- Invitation to several events each year including the Annual Gathering and special events like a Chamber Music or Theatre evening.
- Reports on the investment performance of gifts to St Andrew's College as managed through the College’s endowment fund with the St Andrew’s College Foundation.
- A special Strowan Club gift made solely for St Andrew's College.
Please call Clare Wilkinson, the Director of Development, to discuss how you can become a member of the Strowan Club. We want to welcome you as a member and say thank you for making a lasting impact at St Andrew's College.
Clare Wilkinson, Director of Development
Phone 03 940 2068