Strowan Club is St Andrew’s College’s program to honour and thank our Old Collegians, parents and friends who have gifted $10,000 or more to the College. Anyone who pledges to gift $10,000 or more within a five year period is welcomed to Strowan Club.
Strowan Club was founded in 2007 to thank our most generous donors in a way which welcomes them to share in the life of the College today and allows them to meet other supporters of the College. Each year the Board of Governors and Rector host members of the Strowan Club for a special annual gathering to celebrate highlights and news of the year.
Current benefits include:
- Recognition on the Strowan Club Honours Board displayed in the hallway of Strowan House.
- Recognition in St Andrew's College publications, including Regulus.
- Invitation to several events each year including the Annual Gathering and special events like a Chamber Music or Theatre evening.
- Reports on the investment performance of gifts to St Andrew's College as managed through the College’s endowment fund with the St Andrew’s College Foundation.
- A special Strowan Club gift made solely for St Andrew's College.
Please call the Director of Development to discuss how you can become a member of the Strowan Club. We want to welcome you as a member and say thank you for making a lasting impact at St Andrew's College.
Call us at 64 3 940 2000 or email Giving@stac.school.nz.