Hire of Facilities
Many of our facilities are available for hiring, mainly during the school holiday periods. Some may also be available during term time. We can cater for weddings, functions and conferences, and provide high-quality accommodation in our boarding houses.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the February earthquake in Christchurch the number of facilities available for hire at the College has been reduced and our ability to take bookings is limited. We are currently not taking Chapel bookings for the foreseeable future and we are also unable to take accommodation bookings until further notice.
Facilities and services available include:
- The Memorial Chapel
- The Senior College complex
- Theatre (available for seminars and the like only)
- The Maister Art Gallery
- The Ager Cricket Pavilion
- The gymnasium complex including dance studio
- The Alistair Sidey Mountain Lodge at Castle Hill
- Accommodation houses (sleeping up to 165), with breakfast provided
- Entertainment from College music groups
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 03 940 2000.